Farm Tours, Picnics and Manx Plough to Plate Experience
Choose which option of discovering Smeale Farm suits you best.
1. Guided Farm Tour
2. Farm Tour and Picnic
3. Full Day Manx Plough to Plate Experience.
1. GUIDED FARM TOUR
Discover how this cherished family farm has produced high quality lamb, cereals and fruit for over 400 years.
Fascinating range of historic farm buildings.
Spectacular location overlooking the Ayres National Nature Reserve and the Irish Sea.
Award-winning wildlife conservation area.
Discover why the Island's farm produce is so traceable.
£10 per adult, £5 per child, Family ticket £20 (2 adults & 2 children)
For bookings and enquiries please phone 01624 880888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. FARM TOUR PLUS PICNIC
Why not extend your Smeale Farm visit with a picnic?
Bring your own or book a gourmet Vivaldi Catering picnic (minimum 4 people).
Choose to eat outside or indoors in our restored 16th century farm building.
Full hand washing and toilet facilities on site.
Check out www.vivaldi-catering.co.uk for picnic menus and prices.
3. MANX PLOUGH TO PLATE EXPERIENCE
The day begins with:
• Guided Farm Tour
• Wildlife Conservation Area Walk;
• Learning about the rich farm heritage;
• Changes with the seasons;
After approximately 2 hours guests will travel a mile under their own steam to Vivaldi Catering's establishment, Glentruan Cottage, Bride, IM7 4BG for:
• Cookery tuition/demonstrations;
• Focus on Manx Food;
• Delicious luncheon made with the finest, local, seasonal produce.
• Two lovely, relaxing locations incorporating the beautiful north of the Isle of Man;
• Small, exclusive parties of 6 - 8 people
Usual farm tour price plus the Vivaldi Catering cookery session and meal charge.
Check out www.vivaldi-catering.co.uk for up to date price information.
Also enjoy lots of farm photos on Facebook via the www.manxfarmhols.com home page.